CIMSME membership is open to any company, organization, entity (corporate/non-corporate) and individuals. It is open for any firm in India providing consultancy services or present in other sectors like manufacturing, banks, advertising, tourism, manufacturing, publishing, fashion, etc. Membership allow members to interact with each other, attend seminars and increase their knowledge level. The members of the Chamber enjoys invariable advantages.
- Platform to interact with other members, Institutions, State & Central Governments.
- Platform to meet global business and political leaders.
- Participation in topical seminars, training programmes, conferences and meeting.
- Regular updation of Government Policies, Notification and free consultancy through email@example.com.
- Free listing at SMEHelpline.com
- Participation in different Committees and Task Forces.
- Expert advice on Government legislations, regulations etc.
- Representations to Central and State Governments and other Institutions.
- Participation in trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Develop business through Buyer-Seller Meets
- CIMSME Awards for Companies and Institutions.